Use of Personal Data
We will always abide by the Data Protection Act 1998. When we ask you for Personal Data, we tell you the purposes for which we will process that data. These purposes include the following:
- We may contact you to inform you of new services we will be providing, or events or information we think will be of interest to you.
- We may use your Personal Data for marketing purposes and market research.
- We may use your Personal Data internally to help us improve our services and to help resolve any problems.
- We may supply your data with the charity you have chosen to support.
- We may supply your data with a Corporate Partner that referred you to Everyclick.
- When you build a fundraising page, we will pass on your name, email address, phone details (if entered), post code (if entered) to the charity you have chosen to support, so that they can thank you.
Emails from Everyclick
When signing up to Everyclick you can agree to receive emails from us. Examples of emails you may receive include general news about Everyclick and our products and tips on fundraising including ways in which you can raise more money for charity. If you become an active user of our other products, you may receive additional types of emails, such as weekly emails containing retail offers if you become an active user of our Give as you Live product.
You can opt out of such emails when you create your account, by using the opt out links provided in our emails, or by updating your email preferences within your account.
In addition, you will receive notification emails whenever you make a donation or pledge to a charity or a fundraising page, if a fundraising page you have created has received a donation, or if you make a purchase through the Give as you Live links that are integrated with Everyclick search results. As these emails are considered transactional emails, you will continue to receive them even if you opted out of our promotional emails.
We do not send junk email or spam. Your information will not be passed onto any third parties other than your chosen charity, as detailed above.
Data Integrity and Security
We strive to maintain the reliability, accuracy, completeness and currency of Personal Data in our databases and to protect the privacy and security of our databases. Our servers and our databases are protected by industry standard security technology.
The employees who have access to Personal Data have been trained to handle such data properly and in accordance with our security protocols. Although we cannot guarantee against any loss, misuse, unauthorised disclosure, alteration or destruction of data, we take all reasonable steps to prevent this from happening.
Data Access and Corrections
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0800 883 8450
- Post: Everyclick Ltd, Basepoint Business Centre, Crab Apple Way, Vale Business Park, Evesham, Worcestershire, WR11 1GP.
|I'm going to SHAVE MY HEAD for Dementia Forward||£10.00|
|The Staffordshire Band||£221.08|
|AGE UK NORTH TYNESIDE||£50.00|
|Essex & Herts Air Ambulance||£46.03|
|Gail's drop it, lift it challenge||£20.00|
|1st Stoke Gifford Guides||£24.56|
|Gail's drop it, lift it challenge||£100.00|
|The SPUC Educational Research Trust||£9.87|
|LOVE LIGHT ROMANIA AID||£5.00|
|EDHI International Foundation UK||£10.00|
|Animals Asia Foundation||£16.95|
|Richard friends and colleagues movember||£50.00|
|Withybush Hospital Cancer Day Unit Appea...||£36.31|