Redeem your Vouchers
To redeem your Voucher, search for the charity of your choice.
On their information page go to the 'Get Involved' section and select 'redeem a voucher'. You will be prompted to enter the code sent in your email. Then enter your email address and click 'proceed'.
That's it - you have donated your voucher to your chosen charity.
Find your favourite charity
Everyclick Vouchers are a simple way to give friends a cash gift that they can donate to the charity of their choice.
- The recipient can choose to redeem their voucher by donating it to any charity or appeal on Everyclick.
- Recipients can split your gift between any number of charities over a 12 month period.
- Everyclick Vouchers uses a totally secure transaction process.
- Everyclick collects Gift Aid where applicable increasing the value of donations.
- With Everyclick Vouchers more of the money you give goes to charity (opens in new window).
Everyclick Vouchers FAQs
- What is a Voucher?
An Everyclick Voucher is an electronic equivalent of a paper voucher and is a simple way to give friends a cash gift that they can give to the charity of their choice.
Vouchers are redeemed on Everyclick by the recipient who can choose an charity or appeal to benefit. Recipients can split your gift between any number of charities over a 12 month period.
Everyclick collects Gift Aid where applicable, increasing the value of donations.
- How do I redeem a Voucher?
To redeem your Voucher, search for the charity of your choice, click the 'Get Involved' button then choose the redeem a Voucher option and enter the code sent in your email where prompted. Enter your email address and click 'proceed'.
- Does a Voucher ever expire?
Everyclick Vouchers have a lifetime of one year from the purchase date. Any money remaining on the voucher after that date will be donated by Everyclick to charity.
- Where does the Gift Aid go when I buy a voucher?
The purchaser of a Voucher can choose to Gift Aid the purchase. The Gift Aid relating the purchase amount is sent to the charity benefitting from the redemption of the Voucher in proportion to the amount donated. So, for example, a charity receiving 90% of the Voucher value as a donation will also receive 90% of the total Gift Aid.