- How to sign up
- How to choose or change your supported charity or fundraising page
- How to create your own fundraising page
- How to create a fundraising group
- How to shop on eBay with Everyclick
- How to view and change your account details
- How to change your homepage
If you can't find your question here, please check our FAQs.
We also provide a printer-friendly version of this guide.
How to sign up
To create an account with Everyclick, click on 'sign in' in the account bar in the top right hand corner of the web page (see below).
Don't worry if you have the name of a charity instead of 'All Supported Charities' below this link, you can change this at any time.
- Then choose 'Not registered? Sign up now'. You will then be taken to a form where you can fill in your details. We do not show any of your personal details on the site other than your name.
How to choose or change your supported charity or fundraising page
To find a different charity to support or to donate to, select 'charities' from the drop-down menu of categories in the Everyclick search bar on any page and enter the name of your charity.
In the search results, click on the name of the charity you've searched for, then mouseover the 'Give now' button on their page and choose which action you'd like to perform. To change your charity for searching the web choose 'Search the Web'.
- If you would like to choose a fundraising page to support instead of a charity, choose 'fundraising' from the drop down menu of categories on the search bar and enter the fundraiser's name.
- There is also an option to change your supported charity or fundraising page in your account on the 'my profile' tab.
- Alternatively, you can make a one-off donation to any charity or fundraising page on the website without changing your 'Give as you Live' charity or page, via the 'Donate' option.
How to create your own fundraising page
Creating a fundraising page will allow you to collect sponsorship online for your fundraising event or appeal.
- Sign up with Everyclick. If you already have an account, make sure you have signed in.
Search for the charity you would like your fundraising page to support by selecting the category 'charities' from the drop-down menu on the Everyclick search bar on any page.
- Enter the name of your charity and click the search button.
- Click on the link for your charity's name and go to their page. On their page, mouseover the 'Give now' button and select the 'Create a fundraising page' option. If this option is not shown, but 'Sign up' is, then you will need to sign in - if you haven't signed up, create your account now.
- Fill out the fields on your 'my page' tab. Remember that the more information you add to the description section of your page, the more interesting your page will look.
- Add a YouTube video to spice up your page. Either make your own about your fundraising, or add one which shows what your charity does.
- Let your supporters know how your fundraising or preparation is going via regular blog or Twitter posts - you can add the RSS feeds to your page.
- Once you have created your page you can manage it simply by going into your account. Click on the down arrow on your account bar in the top right hand corner of the web page and click the link 'your account'.
- Go to the 'my page' tab in your account to see your fundraising page details.
- You can also support your own fundraising page as you 'Give as you Live'. You can have more than one fundraising page. You can archive your page at any time.
How to create a fundraising group
If you are a company, school or college you can create a group that all your staff or students can join, so you can see how much you've raised in total.
You can also create a group to join fundraisers together so you can all see how much you have raised collectively for your cause.
- A fundraiser with an account can create a group. Go to your account via the 'down' arrow on the account bar in the top right corner of the page.
- Go to the my groups tab in your account and fill in the fields. You can choose a unique URL for your group e.g. http://www.everyclick.com/myfundraisinggroup. You can then use this to invite your staff, students or friends to join your group.
- Once you have created your group it might take up to three minutes for it to appear in the search results (make sure you search in the 'fundraising' category). You can create as many groups as you like, but once you have created one, it cannot be deleted nor the URL changed.
- If you would like your fundraising page to be in your fundraising group, make sure you set up your group first. When you create your fundraising page you will be able to select a group that you want your appeal to be in.
- People do not have to create an account to be in your group, they can support it anonymously.
- Any member can leave a group by joining another group or by selecting a different charity or fundraising page to support.
How to shop on eBay with Everyclick
When you search for and buy an item on eBay through Everyclick, a donation will be made to your charity.
- Make sure you have created an account with Everyclick, have chosen the charity you want to support and are signed in (see your account bar in the top right hand corner).
Select the category 'eBay' from the drop down box in the Everyclick search bar on any page. This will let you search the eBay auction website.
- Enter the item you wish to buy, and click 'search'.
- View and buy your item via the link in Everyclick (item will open in a new window or tab) and a donation will be made to your charity. The time taken for this donation to appear on your account can vary but will usually be available within 7 days.
How to view and change your account details
You account bar can be seen in the top right hand corner of the page. This shows which charity or fundraising page you are supporting with 'Give as you Live' and whether you are signed in or not.
In your account you can change details such as your name and your email address. You can set up a fundraising page or group, and view your giving history including all the charities and fundraising pages you have previously supported.
How to change your homepage
To change your homepage in Internet Explorer, go to 'Tools' on your browser's tool bar, then go to 'Internet Options' and 'General'. Enter http://www.everyclick.com into the space for your homepage, or any other URL you choose, or click the 'Use current' button if you are already on the page you want to use.
In Firefox, go to 'Tools', 'Options', 'Main' and enter your home page address.
If you are using a Mac and your browser is Safari, go to Safari on your top tool bar, then 'Preferences' and 'General', and enter http://www.everyclick.com, or the URL of your choice, into the space for your homepage. If you are using a Mac and your browser is Firefox, go to Firefox on your top tool bar and follow the same procedure as above.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you cannot find the answer to your question on this page, please contact us via our feedback facility
If you want to speak to us please call 0870 005 5050
- Do I have to register to use Everyclick?
- Do I have to sign in each time?
- How do I change my email address or password?
- How do you prevent fraudulent use of Everyclick?
- Are the search results "family friendly"?
- Can I register a charity with no registered charity number?
- How can I promote Everyclick to my supporters?
- How and when will my charity receive a payment?
- Can I get UK only search results?
Do I have to register to use Everyclick?
No, you can use Everyclick without registering by supporting a charity or fundraising page.
There are, however, real benefits if you do sign up. You will be able to track what you have given by donating, searching and shopping. You will also be able to see a summary of the charities and fundraising pages that you have supported in the past and be able to switch back to them easily. If you want to set up a fundraising page of your own, you will need to register.
Do I have to sign in each time?
No, you don't have to sign in each time you return to Everyclick. You will need to sign in if you want to set up or change a fundraising page.
How do I change my email address or password?
You can change your email address and password in the my settings tab of your account. Access your account by clicking on the 'down' arrow on the account bar in the top right hand corner to see your account summary, then choose the 'your account' link.
How do you prevent fraudulent use of Everyclick?
We have extensive fraud protection software. As long as you use Everyclick just as you would any other search engine, there will not be a problem. Fraudulent searches include, but are not limited to, repeated manual clicks, the use of robots or other automated query tools, etc.
Any such searches will be excluded and the user or machine in question will be blocked from accessing Everyclick.
Are the search results 'family friendly'?
Yes. However, if you do find any offensive content please report it immediately to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I register a charity with no registered charity number?
Yes, please type in 'exempt' in the box on the registration form
How can I promote Everyclick to my supporters?
Just search for your charity using the search box above and then use the preconfigured marketing tools provided.
There's a great range: search boxes, email signatures and posters.
If your charity has no URL or tools available, it is because no-one has chosen to support it. If your charity URL and toolkit are not available, you will need to support the charity through Give as you Live and carry out any search in order to activate it. It will be activated within a few minutes of you carrying out your search.
How and when will my charity receive a payment?
Before we can pay you, you will need to register with Everyclick Charity Admin and provide your bank details. Once your registration is complete, you will be sent a link to our charity administration system where you can manage any future changes to your bank details.
Can I get UK only search results?
Our web search is powered by Yahoo and you can access all eBay content. The search results supplied by Yahoo are UK weighted.
|All People All Places||£10.00|
|Berkshire MS Therapy Centre||£159.53|
|FRIENDS OF ASHA (GB)||£25.00|
|The Countryside Restoration Trust||£146.97|
|Footsteps for futures Great tyne Row||£5.00|
|Demelza Hospice Care for Children||£1,964.57|
|BF Adventure's Big Bike Challenge||£10.00|
|Bournemouth Half Marathon||£10.00|
|Devon Wildlife Trust||£25.23|
|Cheltenham Animal Shelter||£1,329.36|
|The Gut Trust||£1.88|
|The Fortune Centre of Riding Therapy||£801.20|
|The Royal British Legion||£16.69|